BUZZHUBZ™ | Get the “buzz”
For rock bands, getting your “picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone” was a path to immediate fame and popularity. But, what can small businesses do to create that same kind of “buzz”?
- • Gain website authority and credibility
- • Enhance your findability and traffic
- • Become a part of the 1% that Google admires and wants to be associated with
BUZZHUBZ™ is a sophisticated new approach to Internet publishing and syndication that delivers your message to the world while simultaneously improving the page rank of your existing company website. Your company may not end up on the cover of the Rolling Stone, but when your news appears on the websites of CNN, Fox News or CBS, your site gets noticed by Google search engines and rewarded for being “linked” to those trusted news organizations.
Google ranks websites on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of authority, relevancy and trust with 10 being the best score available. When a trusted site like CBS News (which has a “9” ranking) carries a story about your company, and when that news story carries a link to your business website, Google shares some of that CBS credibility with you. That means your site enjoys higher page rankings, and ultimately, greater findability for your customers.
HOW DO I GET MY NEWS NOTICED BY MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATIONS?
That’s where BuzzHubz™ comes in. Our proprietary publishing, content creation and syndication program feeds 5 relevant news stories per quarter (20 per year) directly into the national news stream. We understand how to optimize your story in terms of timing, content and delivery channel. And, the entire BuzzHubz™ system is completely Google compliant.
CREATE A ‘BUZZ’ FOR YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE WITH BuzzHubz™
- • Unique relevant content that can quickly gain popularity in the Internet community and improve your
website ranking, findability and traffic
- • Complete system from content creation to distribution
- • Social “signaling” to enhance linkages to trusted sites
- • Prevents over-saturation and association with low authority sites
- • Google compliant
- • Implemented offsite – no need to hire or fire in-house personnel
- • Synopsis of results, reporting and tracking
Get your story in the mainstream of Internet news organizations and make your company one of the elite 1% that Google loves to be associated with.
To realize impressive online results, contact JWEB Digital for additional details today.